What preliminary steps should be done?
- Ensure that the website is responsive, fast, efficient and SEO friendly.
- Ensure that the online purchases work seamlessly on the website.
- Ensure that the website has proper channels to receive inquiries from customers.
- Ensure that pages are created in all Social Media Channels for the entity.
- Ensure that specific social media entities are available for the entity.
How to drive traffic to the website?
- Perform continuous Onpage and Offpage SEO process on daily basis.
- Regularly post content on social media and respond to all the comments.
- Start email marketing campaigns for customers every 15 days with new updates.
- Identify influencers and capitalize their network for promotions.
How should you respond to leads?
- Provide clear and concise response to inquiries within 2 to 4 hours.
- Increase your domain knowledge and educate prospects about the products.
- Follow up with prospects in regular intervals.
- Touch base with prospects during festive occasions constantly.
How do you get repeat visitors?
- Maintain regular connection with prospective buyers through emails and social media channels.
- Update at proper intervals about the products through various media.
- Provide offers and discounts for the existing customers.
- Encourage referral through existing customers.
How do make a continuous improvement?
- Try to receive genuine feedback from the audience.
- Perform rigorous analytics and review on all platforms.
- Conduct regular meetings with all stakeholders to improve performance.
- Devise innovative strategies and methods to reach prospective customers.
- Ensure your online reputation through monitoring and actions.